Writing Music: Master of Tides

09:48


Music is always very inspiring for me. Every time I go to a concert I come back with my head buzzing with ideas. But sometimes it’s not just the music that inspires me. Many musicians on YouTube make amazingly creative music videos that enhance the music. Lindsey Stirling’s music videos are some of my favourites to watch and get inspired by. This week I’ve been inspired by her new video for her pieces Master of Tides.


This video is all about the sea. It’s filled with pirates, mermaids, flying spray, a storm, Poseidon himself with a trident, and even a sea monster. The whole video, with the dancers, the background, and the music, makes me wanted to write a book about pirates and sea monsters. If I knew anything about sailing and boats (which sadly I do not), I would probably give it a go too. Hopefully this video will spark something for you too.



Do you find music videos inspiring? What are you listening to at the moment?
Why not pop over to Facebook and visit my page? It’s got inspiring quotes, music, books, and links to other blogs and articles. I’d love to see you there.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This video is fantastic! I so love it. I think you have to love any kind of flash or unexpected performance. Thanks for sharing. Also thanks for commenting on Inklined!
    ~Sarah Faulkner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have loved to have been there. And it was such a dazzling performance, wasn't it? I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  2. OMG YOU LIKE LINDSEY STIRLING.
    Seriously, her videos hold so many plot bunnies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so inspiring. I can't count the amount of times I've gathered plot bunnies from her videos. Maybe that's why I feature them so many times on my blog. Her music is so amazing.

      Delete

/*popular post image sizing*/